Tag Archives: should I lease my home

COVID-19 Q and A: Should I take a low offer now or wait this out?

I got this question from “Frank” on the blog and thought it was worth answering: “If you were a seller who already purchased a home in this market 90 days out, would you recommend waiting until mid-April to re-list, accept … Continue reading

Posted in COVID-19, real estate | Tagged , , , , , | 2 Comments